It's hard to believe that 3 years ago, Morgan was born!! She came into this world and completely changed our lives! She has grown so fast before our eyes, and it has been amazing to see how much she's changed. I'm so proud of her- she's starting to be such a big girl...going to the potty(Hallelujah!!!), dressing herself, using the big-girl cup, playing pretend, singing songs, counting to 15, and all kinds of new things that she's learning everyday. I am proud to see the kind of girl she's turing out to be.
We celebrated her birthday this past Saturday at our house. We decorated with The Little Mermaid decorations and I made her a cake and decorated it with blue icing and yellow shells with The Little Mermaid candle. She was so happy to have all of the attention! We played pin the crown on Ariel's head. We were going to get a pinata, but no one had any...I also didn't have a lot of time to make invitations because school occupies a lot of my time. But my entire family was there.
Anyways, my Morgy is growing up! It's kinda sad to me sometimes, but I'm happy to see her grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwww happy birthday Morgan!! wow three already! it seems like just yesterday we heard you were pregnant... time does fly sometimes. lol to me time i standing still with this little one. it's rough but it's a great time of my life...
thanks for your sweet comments. i do get to read them from time to time. LOL just been so busy. i dont get on much.
i hope your school is going great!! kiss your little ones for us...
Post a Comment