hey girl aw i am glad you passed. that class sounds so hard!!! i hope you enjoy your break, do you get a break??? when do you graduate? have a good rest of the week
Ya, I get a couple of weeks off and then I'm going back this summer. I'm so happy to have a break, I almost don't know what to do with myself!! I need to do some spring cleaning....That's probably what I'll do for my break, LOL!
I'm a wife to my high school sweetheart- my true soulmate. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to my two beautiful daughters Morgan and Emily. I'm going to school to become an RN... And that pretty much sums me up!
4 comments:
hey chick what is up????
i hope you had a wonderful mother's day with your darling little girls!
hey girl aw i am glad you passed. that class sounds so hard!!! i hope you enjoy your break, do you get a break??? when do you graduate?
have a good rest of the week
Ya, I get a couple of weeks off and then I'm going back this summer. I'm so happy to have a break, I almost don't know what to do with myself!! I need to do some spring cleaning....That's probably what I'll do for my break, LOL!
Post a Comment