hey girl how are you doing??? i bet you are busy with finals and the kiddos... how long is your school break for the holidays??? hope you have a good week! tell andrew and the girls we said hello!
Ya it's crazy as always! I get Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday off plus the weekend for Thanksgiving. But Andrew's not going to be home this time. It sucks, but at least the girls aren't old enough to remember yet. The way I see it, right now we could celebrate the holidays on any day right now while they're little and it wouldn't matter. But, for Christmas, I'll be done with this semester right about the same time Andrew starts his vacation, so it's all good! We're going to San Antonio this weekend to visit his family. His dad's going to make a early Thanksgiving dinner so that he can have all of his kids there together. I am so excited! I'm so happy for Andrew because he hasn't sat down and ate Thanksgiving dinner with his whole family in years. Well, anyway I hope you have a great weekend!
gosh! where are you miss meagan??? you need to update.. i mean really, how can you be too busy??? gosh i mean you have school and a husband and TWO little girls to take care of. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING being such a slacker on this blog????? LOL i am teasing... man dennis has been so freakin busy at work. stinks! but hey i would rather him be busy now than when the baby comes... maybe one day in this decade we can all meet up somewhere! have a wonderful week and dont work too hard...
I'm a wife to my high school sweetheart- my true soulmate. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to my two beautiful daughters Morgan and Emily. I'm going to school to become an RN... And that pretty much sums me up!
8 comments:
Oh that's so funny, Addyson was the same bee for Halloween!!!
such a cute costume! I love your girls! Good to see you today.
thanks!! ya it really was good to see everybody. next time we're in houston, we'll stop by and visit!
awwww. that's so cute! how funny that they were both bumble bees!
they were both so good and so cute! i am so glad you got to come. our poor guys keep missing each other :(
see ya soon i hope!
hey girl how are you doing??? i bet you are busy with finals and the kiddos... how long is your school break for the holidays???
hope you have a good week! tell andrew and the girls we said hello!
Ya it's crazy as always! I get Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday off plus the weekend for Thanksgiving. But Andrew's not going to be home this time. It sucks, but at least the girls aren't old enough to remember yet. The way I see it, right now we could celebrate the holidays on any day right now while they're little and it wouldn't matter.
But, for Christmas, I'll be done with this semester right about the same time Andrew starts his vacation, so it's all good!
We're going to San Antonio this weekend to visit his family. His dad's going to make a early Thanksgiving dinner so that he can have all of his kids there together. I am so excited! I'm so happy for Andrew because he hasn't sat down and ate Thanksgiving dinner with his whole family in years.
Well, anyway I hope you have a great weekend!
oh thats awesome. i bet yall have a great time!!! :)
awwww Aunt Christmas??? how sweet!!! she is a doll!
i hope yall had a safe and wonderful trip. happy thanksgiving. maybe on Andrew's vacation we can find a day to all meet up!
Ya girl! call us anytime and we'll come see you guys!!
gosh! where are you miss meagan??? you need to update.. i mean really, how can you be too busy??? gosh i mean you have school and a husband and TWO little girls to take care of. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING being such a slacker on this blog????? LOL
i am teasing...
man dennis has been so freakin busy at work. stinks! but hey i would rather him be busy now than when the baby comes...
maybe one day in this decade we can all meet up somewhere!
have a wonderful week and dont work too hard...
Post a Comment