oh my gosh that was hilarious! i loved it! hahaahh yall looked like naturals but Andrew looked out of place! hahah... guess cuz he was the only guy! hahaha. how cute! i am going to do that for my blog when i get the chance... hope you are doing good! miss you guys! are you ready for Christmas????
I'm a wife to my high school sweetheart- my true soulmate. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to my two beautiful daughters Morgan and Emily. I'm going to school to become an RN... And that pretty much sums me up!
2 comments:
oh my gosh that was hilarious! i loved it! hahaahh yall looked like naturals but Andrew looked out of place! hahah... guess cuz he was the only guy! hahaha. how cute! i am going to do that for my blog when i get the chance...
hope you are doing good! miss you guys!
are you ready for Christmas????
Meagan,
where are you???? LOL
i am sure you are having a great time being out of school and with the hubby while he is off.
how are you guys doing????
Post a Comment