




Christmas was pretty awesome this year! We had Andrew's Dad and his girlfriend, Andrew's brother, cousin, and grandma and grandpa come for Christmas Eve. And my mom, two brothers and my sister spent the night also on Chistmas Eve....So when we woke up Christmas morning, it was amazing! Morgan immediately saw what Santa brought her and Emily- it was so great to see their faces light up!
I played Santa and distributed gifts. Everyone was so happy and I'll never forget it! Andrew's dad just adores our girls.
We made gingerbread cookies the night before and were munching on them all day. My Gran made her famous fudge and magic cookie bars-heaven!! Then we made a huge Christmas dinner. It was so funny, it was kinda like my first time making everything. I got a 21 lb. turkey because there was going to be more people coming over to eat. Well that was stupid because I couldn't put anything in the oven with it because it took up the whole thing! So dinner was a little late, but it was good!
Anyway this Christmas was one of the best ones I ever had and I'll never forget it!

No comments:
Post a Comment