skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
This is near Santa Monica Blvd. We spent all day here, walking, shopping, and watching live acts in the middle of the streets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
--The Santos Family--
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
▼
July
(5)
Summer 2009 trip to California
No title
This is near Santa Monica Blvd. We spent all day...
California pics
Our trip to California
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
About Me
meagan
Orange, Texas, United States
I'm a wife to my high school sweetheart- my true soulmate. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to my two beautiful daughters Morgan and Emily. I'm going to school to become an RN... And that pretty much sums me up!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment